Hours Of Operation
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
After-Hours Number(469) 644-3924 (Current Clients)
Our Missionis to facilitate recovery of our clients through direct assistance, referrals to other resources, and teaching skills to cope with symptoms.
Si necesitas hablar en español, llame (469) 955-0223.
Continuing TreatmentWe ensure quality patient care with inpatient and outpatient programs that promote self-sufficiency, including emergency shelter facilities and transitional housing specifically designed for the elderly and persons with disabilities.
Call Us Today
Let us put our years of experience to work for you.
You’re In Good HandsABC Behavioral Health is a service for adults in the community helping those who want to improve themselves and participate in developing their own treatment plans to manage their psychiatric health issues.
The goal of the ABC Behavioral Health team is to help people with mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depression. And because these conditions may be accompanied by substance abuse, we often use multiple interventions for total success. We are firmly committed to effecting genuine and lasting recovery for our patients, not just through medication, but by teaching them the skills that enable them to manage their illnesses, to become self-sufficient and to reach their full potential in all aspects of their lives.
Areas in which we are especially proficient:
- Working with people facing dual recovery of psychiatric and substance use issues.
- Working with those who are homeless.
ABCBH can refer patients to psychiatric hospitals, chemical dependency treatment facilities, and other health-service providers when appropriate. We accept patients who come to us on their own initiative, as well as those who are referred by family members and other professional service providers.
“Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.”
— Henry David Toreau
Psychiatric Recovery Services
At ABCBH, rehabilitation is our main focus. Our programs include psychiatric assessment services and psychiatric rehabilitation in both individual and group settings.
- Instill hope that change is possible
- Develop a collaborative relationship with a treatment team
- Help consumers establish personally-meaningful goals towards which to strive
- Teach information about mental health recovery, illness and treatment options
- Develop skills for reducing relapses, dealing with stress and coping with symptoms
- Provide information about where to obtain needed resources
- Help consumers develop or enhance their natural supporters for managing their illness and pursuing goals
Meet Our Staff
Director & CEO
36 years experience
Since day one, Myrl has been committed to helping each and everyone person at ABC find success.
25 years experience
Carolyn continues day by day to finding new and better ways to help our clients with health and housing needs.